Dr. Brenetia Adams-Robinson
Who Is Dr. Bre, The Destiny D.I.V.A.?
Dr. Brenetia Adams-Robinson (Dr. Bre) is a noted HR Professional, speaker, and author, who has received consistent acclaim for her presentations, experienced in national and international markets. She is most noted with expertise in organizational leadership, employee engagement, teambuilding, emotional healing, and personal empowerment strategies. She is a skilled leadership coach, with specialization in leadership education, emotional intelligence, emotional wellness, and business development.
Dr. Bre has been called "a stimulating catalyst" for promoting vision for purpose and destiny. She is passionate about helping people move past self-imposed limitations, mental blocks, and self-sabotaging behaviors that undermine personal goals and leadership competencies to help leaders position in excellence to build engaged staff and high performing teams; and individuals to walk in their destiny.
As The Destiny D.I.V.A., she helps leaders understand that there is no such thing as a typical leader. As a leader, they must stand in their uniqueness to make an impact in today's multicultural, global workplace. She helps them realize that they are Distinctly created, Inspired thinkers, Victorious in living, & Assigned a mission to achieve long term marketplace success. She is committed to helping her clients and audiences with specific practical, transforming strategies to get immediate results to manifest change in their personal endeavors and in their leadership posture to inspire team members to maximally achieve the organizational mission and vision.
- Dr. Brenetia Adams-Robinson is a noted expert and organizational trainer in the areas of Leadership Education, Change Management, Employee Engagement, Interpersonal Skills Development, Conflict Resolution, and Team Building.
- She is skilled in staff mediation, workplace motivation and laying the foundation for high performance teaming.
- She is a best selling author with expertise in strategies for emotional healing, release and forgiveness, and how to position for success, purpose, and destiny living.
- She is a specialized speaker for business forums on issues related to women in leadership, empowerment strategies, and performance management topcis.
- She has appeared as an empowerment guru and emotional healing expert on Atlanta 57 Alive, gospel television; on Black in Business, FM Radio 104.1; and served as a speaker in women's conferences and expert in empowerment forums.
- She was honored as a member of Who’s Who in Black Atlanta.
- She has a MBA in Global Management and a Doctor of Management in Organizational Leadership.
Quick Facts About Dr. Bre
- President of Epitome’ Consulting Services
- CEO/Founder of Proverbial Peace Revived
- Licensed Minister of the Gospel.
- Certified Master Trainer
- Certified Team Building Instructor
- Certified Customer Service Professional
- Certified Harassment/Discrimination Instructor
- Certified Volunteer Program Manager
- Certified Mediator
- Competent Toastmaster
- Member - National Society of Leadership & Success
Hot Business Topics
Bridging the Gender Divide
- Building a Progressive Leadership Team
- Communication Savvy for the Executive Woman
- Conflict Resolution for Team Engagement
- Dealing with Difficult People and Difficult Situations
- Managing the Changing Tide: Eliminating Trauma from Transition
- Result Oriented Communications
- Stand Unity – Managing Diversity
- Strategic Leadership: Employee Engagement for New Leaders
- The Emotionally Intelligent Leader
Hot Empowerment Topics
- Coping Without Caving In – Managing Stress Effectively
- Emotional Healing: Key to Hope and Happiness
- Empowered Ladies: Teen Dating Violence Awareness
- Finding Balance: Empowered to Live a Full Life
- Get Unstuck – Get Recharged: Embrace Your Destiny
- Minority Women and Unleashed Success
- Presenting with Power and Finesse
- Revive My Purpose: Domestic Violence Recovery
- The Power Within: EmPowered to Be Your Authentic Self
- Your Authentic Voice Unleashed