Dr. Brenetia Adams-Robinson
Interested in interviewing Dr. Bre for your show, newspaper, magazine, website, or radio program? She has a wide range of media experience to include television, radio, and print. Please complete the form below and we’ll contact you within 24 hours. If you need to more urgently connect with Dr. Bre, call 678-601-6066 or 866-660-2697.
For meeting planners, Dr. Bre will bring the power, authority, humor, and authenticity to ensure your event's success. Make contact today!
10 Reasons To Hire Dr. Bre
for Your Next Event!
- One audience participant said, "When Brenetia speaks, you feel compelled to listen". She is an expert at helping individuals move past self-imposed limitations and make real change happen.
- She is a value-added speaker who connects personally to her audiences where they are.
- She teaches and reaches deep down within where others fail to go to help audiences reflect on intrinsic and mental limitations to embrace empowerment for success.
- She is masterfully successful at customizing presentations to the audience based on the planner’s vision and mission.
- She is gifted to do what she does and has received consistent feedback on how clearly she presents information that makes application easy.
- Audience participants have called her teaching style superior as she challenges her audiences to action.
- She is adept at presenting information in a way that engages audiences to apply concepts and transform situations.
- She is equipped intellectually, educationally, and spiritually to reach the masses and provide real tools that audiences can use for professional and personal success.
- She captivates and engages audiences by making concepts applicable to real life, infusing fun and laughter.
- She is highly collaborative in working with planners and seeks to make the event successful for the audience and the planner.
Areas of Expertise
- Balancing Work and Family
- Change Management in the Workplace
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Effective Leadership for New Leaders
- Emotional Intelligence in Leadership
- Empowerment Strategies for Women
- Formal verses Informal Leadership
- High Performance Teambuilding
- Managing Diversity in the Workplace
- Managing Stress and Anxiety
- Organizational Citizenship Behavior
- Women in Leadership
- Workplace Communication
- Workplace Conflict and Resolution
- Youth Empowerment
** If your next event involves a focus on leadership training, empowerment, interpersonal skills enhancement, women's issues, youth empowerment, dating violence, or faith in action, you are in the right place.
An Experienced Media
- Dr. Bre is a best selling author of the trailblazing handbook for parental and educator engagement, Unleash Educational Excellence. She has an upcoming release for healing from emotional trauma, Re-Energized & Ready to Soar.
- Brenetia appeared on Atlanta radio FM 104.1, Good News Gospel, the 4th Sunday of each month with Twanda Black, speaking on emotional healing and destiny living.
- She has appeared on Atlanta TV57 Alive on a number of occasions addressing empowerment and emotional healing issues.
- She has been interviewed on a number of radio stations concerning strategies related to emotional healing, forgiveness, and purpose/destiny.
- She has published several articles in various newsletters and online websites on leadership and empowerment strategies.